Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title or send to Bedford Group, People & Culture, HR Team, PO Box 18, Melrose Park SA 5039.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Supervisor with a horticultural maintenance background to join our horticultural services team with APG. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for horticultural maintenance of numerous areas across Northern Adelaide.
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate III Horticulture along with horticulture and landscaping experience
- Previous mechanical experience in Horticultural equipment or similar.
- Previous experience leading a team and supervising
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Ability to work with WHS and Quality operational systems
- A current drivers licence
This is a full time role based in the northern suburbs with salary packaging
benefits - ideal for a 'hands on' individual looking for a new challenge.
For more information please call Kym Skewes - Operations Manager on 0413 743 802, or for a detailed position description click here
Applications close: Friday 7th November 2014
All applications must include a cover letter and resume.
Written applications to Richard Budd, HR Coordinator, Bedford, PO Box 18, Melrose Park SA 5039
or click the 'Apply' Now button to submit your application online.
Please note - the successful applicant will be required to provide a current police clearance, have a current driver's licence and the offer of employment will be subject to legal rights to work in Australia. Bedford is an equal opportunity employer and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.