Please email your application to email@example.com quoting the position title or send to Bedford Group, People & Culture, HR Team, PO Box 18, Melrose Park SA 5039.
Client Services Coordinator
For the past two years, Bedford has been operating a new site based in Silverwater, NSW. We are currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator with disability experience to provide front line HR and compliance support for people with disability. The focus of this role will be to ensure service and support is aligned with overall company strategy and that overall best practice outcomes are achieved for customers and clients.
This will involve motivating and assisting people with disability, overseeing and monitoring training plans, assisting with workforce planning and personnel issues, liaising with stakeholders to ensure best overall outcomes for people with disability, and monitoring compliance with contractual and statutory obligations. The role will also assist in production output in all work areas and assist with allocation of staff and employees to ensure production targets are maintained and exceeded.
To be successful in this role you will have -
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Certificate III or IV in Disability or relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous industry experience working in disability
- Familiarity with Disability Service Standards
- Knowledge of management, supervisory and leadership principles.
- Knowledge of human resource principles and legislative requirements.
- The ability to work autonomously on a broad variety of projects.
- The ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and high-level oral and written communication.
- A current Drivers License
This is a permanent full time position offering salary packing benefits and is ideal for a professional individual looking for variety and challenge in a rewarding team environment.
For more information please contact Olivia Colacicco on 0408 365 116, or click here for a detailed Position Description.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume.
Applications Close at 4pm on Friday 28th November 2014.
Please note - the successful applicant will be required to provide a current police clearance and the offer of employment will be subject to legal rights to work in Australia. Bedford is an equal opportunity employer and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.